After doing these exercises you should be able to
You should start with Step 1.
- Describe the purpose of the world wide web. (Lecture)
- Understand the advantages and limitations of using Microsoft Word as a web page creation too. (Lecture)
- Understand the components of a URL. (Lecture)
- Describe Word's web view and explain why it is necessairy.
- Insert a hyperlink within a word document which will
- Link to a section within the document.
- Link to another file and doucment.
- Link to a web page.
- Provide a link which will send email.
- Save a document in html format.
- Publish a document in Edinboro's user web space.
- Access a document you have published at Edinboro.
- Understand how multiple documents can be mutually linked.
- Create and publish mutually linking documents.
The filnal product is here.